A month ago Rabbi Avremi Zippel son of the Chabad Rabbi in Salt Lake City, Utah, and today himself a young Chabad Rabbi there, publicly shared how he was sexually abused from the age of 8 to 18.
His story, published in Utah’s Desert News created tremendous waves, and I am personally moved to speak with him in our latest podcast.
Our conversation explores deeper nuances of what he experienced and its aftermath.
– Shame is a severe, if not worse, than the abuse itself.
– The change I want to effect.
– The intersection between Judaism and sexual abuse.
Read Rabbi Zippel’s detailed story as published in Utah’s Desert News here.
Jonathan Neumann, author of, “To Heal the World?: How the Jewish Left Corrupts Judaism and Endangers Israel.”
– Judaism has become a slave to liberal politics.
– Traditional Judaism has failed to create a redemptive vision.
– The book is very blunt and harsh, why?
Click here to purchase the book.