Jonathan Neumann, author of, “To Heal the World?: How the Jewish Left Corrupts Judaism and Endangers Israel.”
– Judaism has become a slave to liberal politics.
– Traditional Judaism has failed to create a redemptive vision.
– The book is very blunt and harsh, why?
Click here to purchase the book.
Chairman of a Fortune 500 Company
– From believing in public school and rejecting parochial school, to supporting Jewish Day Schools.
– “Jewish continuity is important to me, why it’s important I can’t tell you.”
– The challenges of wealth.
When Chanie and I married, 19 years ago today, the 11th of Shevat, we were committed to living our lives together and raising our future family as Shluchim (emissaries) of the Rebbe. In simpler terms that meant to be wholly dedicated to positively impact the lives of individuals and the world. It also meant to do…Read Full Essay
Place eating an exclusively kosher diet – no buttered lamb for instance- alongside giving one’s resources – fiscal or talent – towards a worthwhile cause. Then ask, “What measurable impact and value does each, observing kosher and doing good, have on the world?” Young people are asking this question and concluding that a kosher diet,…Read Full Essay
Noah Rabinsky ’06, Principal of Summerfield Capital Management
– What’s the need for Judaism when doing good?
– Why aren’t most people spiritual and givers?
– Everyone should be a philanthropist.